1. Call it SF or the Bay Area or Frisco. Don’t call it San Fran.
2. Get your burritos at La Taqueria on 25th and Mission.
3. Ride your bike places. Lock it up good. If you have to ride up to Twin Peaks take the route from the south, not 17th St. (too steep).
5. Walk in circles around the Mission district. This Latino neighborhood has the best burritos. It is also the hippest place to be and the center of San Francisco’s heavily discussed gentrification issues.
6. Get three cookies at Hot Cookie in Castro and eat them while sitting at the entrance to the Castro Theater.